Here you can find sample syllabi, summaries of student evaluations of my past teaching, and a teaching statement. Note: all links will open as PDFs.
Following are syllabi for some (not all) courses that I have taught or would be happy to teach. Not all the syllabi include all the administrative details and the like that would normally be found on a syllabus; for a syllabus that does include all that (and more), see the one for 'The Good Life'.
- The Good Life (100-level)
- Introduction to Philosophy (100)
- Ethics syllabus and calendar (200)
- Modern Philosophy syllabus and calendar (200)
- Medieval Philosophy syllabus and calendar (300)
- Neglected Voices of Early Modern Philosophy (400)
- Verbal Jousting: Scholastics and Humanists on Philosophy (400)
- History of Relations (400 )
- Scholastic Development of Natural Law (600)
- Suárez on Causation syllabus and calendar (600)